Retro Xmas Retro Xmas

I love this song.

You sir are awesome. Ive listened to this about 100 times and it is still great!

WOW.

//--procowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www

rtil the bee rtil the bee

AWESOME

You are a great animator. Do you know where I can download that song or maybe find some sheet music for it. It'd be sweet do do a cover of it ;D.

Co-operation Co-operation

Great game

great 8-bit style game! I played it a few days ago and didn't realize my song was in it.

I-smel responds:

Yeah you get 1% of the ad revenue. FUCKIN AWESOME RIGHT?

Cursor Challenge ULTD Cursor Challenge ULTD

Good.

It was fun but I found it easier at insane speed because the blocks where more spaced apart. The background changes got annoying for some reason.

Jindo responds:

Thanks for playing and reviewing :).

Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril

Just wow.

Despite this song being hilarious, I also really like the drums. This song is actually good, like something I'd download and listen too. Yah know? Like if I wanted to I could actually see myself moving my mouse over to that little picture of a floppy disk and clicking it. Then I'd like wait five seconds and then listen to it in iTunes. It is THAT good.

Rig responds:

That sounds like a potentially awesome situation.

(NUB)Super Amen Brothers (NUB)Super Amen Brothers

AIDS

The beginning reminded me a lot of purple haze by sabrepulse. I really liked the beatboxing but other than that the song is kinda unoriginal and too short.

Basshunter Song RMX (demo 4) Basshunter Song RMX (demo 4)

that kick

I don't think the song did much in the way of progression. Also it sounds like you cut out the high or something because to me it doesn't have enough grit. Maybe it needs some saw bass. Otherwise I like they way you changed the melody instead of just using the original.