Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril

Just wow.

Despite this song being hilarious, I also really like the drums. This song is actually good, like something I'd download and listen too. Yah know? Like if I wanted to I could actually see myself moving my mouse over to that little picture of a floppy disk and clicking it. Then I'd like wait five seconds and then listen to it in iTunes. It is THAT good.

Rig responds:

That sounds like a potentially awesome situation.

(NUB)Super Amen Brothers (NUB)Super Amen Brothers

AIDS

The beginning reminded me a lot of purple haze by sabrepulse. I really liked the beatboxing but other than that the song is kinda unoriginal and too short.

Basshunter Song RMX (demo 4) Basshunter Song RMX (demo 4)

that kick

I don't think the song did much in the way of progression. Also it sounds like you cut out the high or something because to me it doesn't have enough grit. Maybe it needs some saw bass. Otherwise I like they way you changed the melody instead of just using the original.

Snowbot Snowbot

Awesome

I didn't like the panning on the bleeps but thats probably because I am listening on headphones.

-8bit jingle twist- -8bit jingle twist-

//--

I love 8 bit music but I hate jingle bells. Maybe chorus of the bells next year?

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

I wish I could do that.

Kinda cheesy. BUT ITS REALLY GEWD!

I wish my attempts at punk (synth of course) turned out this good.

The Search for Atlantis The Search for Atlantis

AMAZIN'

Wow, this is way less popular than it should be. This is great!

JMC987 responds:

Thanks for the support

8bit - Tear It Down 8bit - Tear It Down

theiiirrr ggggrrrreeaaattt

Really good song... But there was something I didn't like about the chords. I cant determine what it is. It's like they weren't satisfying.

IbeSm responds:

Really? I used the Hover instrument and the higher the note the different the sustain is, like a different waveform. Could it be something related to that?

Thanks for the review, though :).

E,C,B,F E,C,B,F

Sick beat!

Energico Clef Beat Fermata?

(Dj-NX) Cerulean (Dj-NX) Cerulean

That sure was a song.

It's a good song but you should master and finish your songs beefore you submit them to the portal.

NX177 responds:

EDIT: NOW MASTERED!

thanks but i warned u. its like 1/2 mastered. so lay off teh hate. lame that u gave me a 7 for that even when i warned u... :P